Sunday, 7 February 2021

HEAVENLY RACE

TODAY'S DAILY MEDITATION AND PRAYER

fb.me/asoutreach

 TODAY, FEBRUARY 07.

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE READING:

But one thing I do;
 Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 

Philippians 3:13b-14.


TODAY'S MEDITATION:

Am I in the goal race, to win the price?

Am I straining towards heavenly goals?



TODAY'S PRAYER:

Let's pray!

Jehovah!

Jesus Christ!

Holy Micheal!

 Jehovah our Father in heaven, living source of all that is eternal in us, we thank you, we come to you and plead with you to strengthen the gifts you have given us. Jehovah, please grant us the light of life in which we can walk in spite of the many burdens and uncertainties of our earthly life. 
Keep protecting us from deception and disappointment. Strengthen our hope for your steadfast, firm, and eternal rule in us, in many others, and finally in all people.
 Amen.


©️alagba selberacad 

For more prayer request, counseling,  and suggestions; 

Please kindly dial, Whatsapp, Telegram or IMO us

+2348151511296
+2348120121664

#heavenlyRace
#todaysprayer 
#FEBRUARY
#happysunday
#happyroseday
#MONTHOFNEWSONGS
#thinkofpeacefulenvironment 
#2021yearofsupernaturalBlessings
#devoiceoftransformationministriesandgroups 
#alagbaselberacadoutreach 


Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment